[ download ]
1. Grammy-winning singer and creator of questionable slogans, Bon ____
5. Nights before, like Erevs Yom Kippur
6. What Josh wants when he yells, "I want the numbers!"
7. _____ chunks, like when you eat way too much candy
1. POTUS’s rap name, maybe
2. The room where it happens
3. To do this, actually, you stamp it, then sign it
4. The second thing Caesar said he did, in a saying
Toby says, "You should do the crossword," so Hrishi made a mini puzzle to go with this week’s episode: download a PDF here!
Hrishi reads “One Art” by Elizabeth Bishop
“For Once In My Life” by Stevie Wonder
“Blow hard” appeared as a clue for STORM in the New York Times crossword on November 9, 2005
Transcript of Jon Bon Jovi’s address at the National Conference on Volunteering and Service in August 4, 2005
Justice Robert H. Jackson’s “The Federal Prosecutor” by (as quoted by Toby)
“Did you see that ludicrous display last night?” from The IT Crowd
Thanks to our crossword experts, Robyn Weintraub (@robynw414) and Ben Tausig (@datageneral)!
American Values Crossword
The Inkubator (crossword puzzles by women)